domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

is this thing on?

I decided to start writing a blog because I have sudden thought outbursts during physics class. So i thought, why waste them? Why forget them? Lets write a BLOG!

So lately I've been busy as hell. I do not know if thats alright or not... my dad says it is. Whatever, i prefer to be lazy and stay home. But i'm afraid I cant. I'm a responsible student now. Supposedly.

I've been fighting myself to do some stuff. Seriously, i feel so complicated. I blame it on the teenage years. I've always felt like i'm in MOVEMENT. Mercy number one thinks everything will get solved by solving one problem. But Mercy number two realizes i'm always in problems. This is the constant MOVEMENT i'm talking about. And i'm sorry for the annoying caps that i just throw in.

Whatever, i'm supposed to be studying. And doing homework. Hence the name "Procrastination"...Cause thats all this blog is about. Thoughts in Physics class.

Nice to meetcha, blog. I hope we can be friends

xo - Mercy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario