viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010

.

I can't wait to lose, and I can't wait to win. I really can't wait to have the perfect job but I also can't wait to work in Mcdonalds. I can't wait to be really heartbroken but I can't wait to exchange my vows. I can't wait to eat a piece of red velvet cake, but I can't wait to lose a pound. I can't wait for my math class to be over, and I can't wait to have my french class (hot teacher).

I can't wait to go skiing for the first time, but I also can't wait to fall on my ass.

I can't wait to laugh and cry, to lose and gain friends. I can't wait to buy my dream handbag and I can't wait to buy toilet paper. I can't wait to hear my father say 'no' to something I really want, and honestly, I'm thrilled when he says yes. Can't wait to travel the whole world and I can't wait to not afford it.

I can't wait to sleep til 3 am and I can't wait to sleep, well, all day long.

I can't wait to break my bones and I can't wait to show my scars. I can't wait to have a certain balance of both bad and good. Bad makes me stronger, good makes me happy; NOTHING makes me any wrong. Because the truth is... I can't wait to live.


Much love and xo's - Mercy

2 comentarios: